Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What will you be doing in the coming week?

If you have reached the end of the month and are running out of inspiration or wanting to do some scrapping you have until the end of the month to:

1)... get your entry in at Bird Is The Word. The word to use is PASSION..(deadline for this is Saturday 26th)

2) ...submit your entry for Kraft It Up's February Challenge . The challenge is a colour combo

3)...submit your entry for both February challenges for Show Us Your Stuff

4)....get your entries in at The Studio challenges

5)...upload your lovely creations over at Color Combos Galore..you are certain to find a colour combination there to inspire you.

6)...check out the contests and the other happenings at My Scrapbook Nook

7) ......check out the Stuck! sketches for February and be inspired too give it a go..

and lastly ..if you are still bored

8)...take some photos of your scrap area, post them on your blog or online gallery and link them to this post for my giveaway...If you have posted them online in an older post no probs!!

Here are the 2 prizes up for grabs for 2 RANDOM winners..also at the bottom of that post there is a list of people who have already posted their links..check them out for some cool inspiration.

Pack 1

Pack 2


Hmmm...wonder if anyone made it to the bottom of this post...LOL..if you did I'll tell you that I stayed up till 3am and  worked on 4 layouts yesterday for a Guest Designer gig in March with a favourite kit club of mine...guess you'll have to  wait and see!

Oh and before I go...I received the most exquisite handmade album for my daughter Maria Elena from my friend Irma. If you go to this post you can see what she made for me..and if you go to this post you will see what I made for her. Irma and I decided to challenge each other to create something with each others photos that is totally opposite our styles. But in the end, she wanted a really feminine layout of her maternity shots so i absolutely enjoyed creating this layout for her.

So just a couple of days ago I got her album in the mail together with a box full of goodies because we are involved in a product swap, and simply loved it! Thanks Irma!

10 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwww! So many awesome challenges! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up Nadia!! xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous candy Nadia! I SO hope I'll be one of the lucky ones!You are very generous! Great gifts between you and Irma!!! You are both very talented!xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Nadia you sure know hoe to keep us busy and out of mischief,,,great goodies...keep busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure my girls would love to play with your girls, and I would definetely love to play with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Nad !!!!!Many gathered information!!!!!And of course waiting for your lo's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes ;) I do make it to the bottom of every one of your posts.
    I'm so glad you enjoyed the mini album and the goodie box!
    Can't wait to see what you made staying up til 3 a.m. (btw. congrats on...you know...what you mentioned ;)!!!!!
    I need to write you back but, ugh, I'm not scrapping...we had a trip to the ER last night :(...will catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of fun ideas...tfs!! And I love love that LO you made for Irma...all that Pink Paislee is so gorgeous and feminine...she's one lucky girl to get that in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Work here!!! So many great challenges!!
    I remembered you from The Color Room, Thanks for visited me and for the loving! Oh my!! until 3am making beauties, can't wait to see...! I'm so glad to find you, Take Care, Dear!!!
    Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nadia those giveaways are absolutely gorgeous! I'm gonna try & pop in on that link over the weekend so that I can have a chance :) I see my dear friend Marilyn has discovered you (you should check out her blog - some - okay ALL - totally gorgeous work there too!!!) and THANK YOU for these links - I have to get something done NOW for a colour challenge & like to combine it so am off to check 'em all out quickly! Hope your week is going well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to drop by and leave me a comment. I appreciate it so much!